Yoga 710. top of internet screen is blacked out. When the…

Customer Question
Yoga 710. top of...

Yoga 710. top of internet screen is blacked out

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

When the internet screen is pulled up the very top is blacked out. the area that shows the tabs that are open and the red X box to close out. can not see any of that

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo yoga 710 the 11 inch model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Last 2 days. its been powered off and then back on.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.