How do i change my credit card info. Asus windows10. Nothing…

Customer Question
How do i change...

How do i change my credit card info

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus windows10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Nothing wrong just need to change credit card info before my rewewal dec 31

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.