What is my password. I need to change password. I have tried…

Customer Question
What is my password ...

What is my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I need to change password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to passwords

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What password ***** you need? To a computer? A program? An email etc?