I am trying to get into my account and it wont take my

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get into my account and it wont take my address? Sharon Christian***** Apt. 122, Millbury, Ma. 01527

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I want to purchase some credits and it keeps saying I need a real address, which the above is and it is on autofill and it wont take it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a Dell not sure of the model. I am using Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I had my computer man set it up a long time ago and I havent used it yet. I have a seminar I am taking all weekend and need to use skype for this event.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I thought I did it this morning.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I tried to call my girlfriend and it just hung up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just I dont know anything about this

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Please send me request for remote from your screen