My phone does not ring. LG spectrum. Over 1 year. Beinb a…

Customer Question
My phone does not...

My phone does not ring

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

LG spectrum

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Spectrum? What have you tried so far?

Over 1 year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes beinb a senoor I would like a replacement possibly with large #

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the phone is no longer working and you would like to replace it with a phone that has larger numbers, you could go for the GreatCall Jitterbug:

https://www.amazon.com/GreatCall-Jitterbug-Smart-Smartphone-Seniors/dp/B01DRV2AV0/

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------