I downloaded skype, but cannot tell if it is the free

Customer Question
I downloaded skype, but...

I downloaded skype, but cannot tell if it is the free version. If I give you my account info, can you tell me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I got the account this morning.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

Skype is a free downloadable software and you can make calls to other skype id's free

to make calls to phone numbers around the world you need to buy a skype credit

open www.skype.com and sign in with your skype name and password

once signed in on the my account page you can see the details if you have skype credit or not

if there is no skype credit that means you have not paid anything but if there is any amount shown that means you have paid for skype credit

if you wish i can remote connect and guide you

let me know if you would like the same

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the answer by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you

Is there a charge if i sm calling within the US?
If i call within the US, is there a charge?

all incoming are free

outgoing to skype id all over world is free

outgoing to phone number all over world is chargeable(rates vary per country)

I do not want someone to log in to fix. I would just like to know if there are any eays to make free skype calls.

for example if you call from skype to my skype id its free

but if you call from skype to my phone number you need to buy skype credit for that

if you are getting popup for additional premium service you may ignore as its generated by website for all customers and not by me

i will assist you on chat

how do you wish to use skype

do you want to make calls to phone numbers or to skype id's

let me know if you have any questions