On a days old lg6 could not unlock with pin for some reason…

Customer Question
On a days old lg6...
On a days old lg6 could not unlock with pin for some reason Did a hard factory reset & am stuck in the set up loop of google can’t verify your account enter email previously used with the device Husbands phone & he put it in multiple times I tried mine Phone carrier said make a new one nothing works account can’t be verified Please how do I get out of this loop Steps to do so please
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since last night
Can’t get in that device stuck in set up loop
Steps to fix please
Do you have a solution

Can you give me the full make and model please?

I have paid $56 so far & have not gotten a solution

LG6 H871

Can you try now?

Tried many many times This is a protection put in place when you wipe / reset a google / android device This happens with 5.1 or higher You are dead for 72 hours My New question is what happens then ? If you changed password/ hit something in wrong whatever If google cannot verify your gmail HOW can you by pass that part during setup ?

Were was it purchased from? Do you have proof of purchase?

AT&T my Carrier & Yes

OK great - as you cannot access your gmail account, the only other way is a carrier unlock.

Take it to a AT&T store with 2 forms of ID and proof of purchase and they will do a carrier unlock. (free of charge as well)

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.