I signed up for Skype and a personal Outlook email account…

Customer Question
I signed up for...

I signed up for Skype and a personal Outlook email account using a Chromebook. I messed it up. I already paid for a Skype number and subscription, but can't figure out how to make it all work together.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I haven't tried to use it if that's what you're asking I need to sign up for a new company I'm working with

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I want to make sure I understand how to use skype, find my skype number, how to use outlook.com email and how much this will cost

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I thought someone was calling me! No?
I've already spent $41.00 and have nothing to show for it... So an additional amount wano't work. Not sure if this is a scam or not

The phone call is on top of the current charges.

We can continue without it or go ahead.

What do you mean by go ahead? How do I go ahead without spending more?
I signed up for a subscription
what's happening? Can you answer my quesion, please?

I can help you but you need to be in full agreement of the costs