I am extremely upset with a monthly subscription on Office…

Customer Question
Hi, I am extremely...

Hi, I am extremely upset with a monthly subscription on Office 365. I purchased the licensing and is still making a payment on a monthly bass. I had to reset my entire PC. I could not trace my e-mail eventually I manged to crack it. Now Msoft is sending me a negative message as I need to reinstall my Software as I am sitting with the original Product key which I purchased nearly 2 years ago. I am working from my spouses laptop with this message. My laptop is fine however I need to download my 365 Office Software. The service is bad abroad as well as in South Africa

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Vodacom

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My Laptop via my Router at home as it is my home device.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

The Msoft Support site covers too many items to resolve this. I just need to reactivate my software on the Laptop as I have the Original Product key information. Vodacom will need to recall my e-mail account but need to deploy the software package containing Excel, Word Outlook etc. This is my SR(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I will log onto my own laptop where I need to re install the software. I will keep this Laptop running.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris