I have just purchased Microsoft Office on line and I don't…

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased Microsoft Office on line and I don't have a product code to activate it.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I want to use Excel

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Excel recently?

No I have not used it on this computer before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Did you purchase it from official microsoft site ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Can you tell me what to do without accessing the computer remotely?

Yes i can.

Do you know the microsoft email address you used for purchasing it?

Thank you.Please give me a moment.

No it's ok I won't continue.

Do you mean you do not want continue ?

I don’t want to continue

OK i will request customer service to close this question.