How do I clear the memory on my HP Laserjet 3030. Says

Customer Question
How do I clear...

How do I clear the memory on my HP Laserjet 3030. Says Memory Low

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

IMac running Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Two days. Printed a number of downloaded historical documents which obviously took up a lot of memory. Just want to get rid of it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ruben G., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Ruben G.
Ruben G., Computer Support Specialist
When you tell the printer to print a document, the job stays in the machine's memory until it is executed. If a job is stuck in the queue, you can erase it from the printer's memory via the machine's control panel or the following On a Mac:1. Double-click the printer icon on the desktop. A window appears showing all print jobs that are currently queuing to be printed. Check the current status of the job you want to cancel. Under Mac OS X, start Print Center.2. Select the name of the job you want to cancel.
3. Click the pause icon, and then click the trash icon