It is not my computer I deleated one of my account which was…

Customer Question
It is not my...

It is not my computer I deleated one of my account which was my seminary account by mistake .DID I LOOSE ALL MY EMAILS IN THAT ACCONT .MY PASS WORD FOR THAT ACCOUNT WAS MUMTAZS1212.PLEASE HELP RECOVER THAT ACCOUNT .I NHAVE BEEN GOING IN CIRCLES FOR THE PAST HOUR,\].

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

NO EXCPET MY HOME COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I HAVE A PASS WORD FOR MY REGULAR ACCOUNT THE PASS WORDV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

PLEASE HELP ME I AM NOT SO TECHNECICAL .I WAS TRYING TO READ MY EMAILES FROM THE SACRED HEART SEMINARY WERE I AM A STUDENT ,SOME HOW I DELETED MY WHOLE ACCOUNT BY MISTAKE .I READ SOMEWHERE THAT I CAN RECOVER MY ACCONT .IF YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY # I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIAT IT MY # IS(###) ###-#### AS YOU CAN TELL I AM NOT TOO SWIFT IN TYPING

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Where did you delete the account from? Is it from the computer?

Yes from my home computer please call me on ************** . I am not comfortable with text or emails I can explain to you what I did

Just give me a second

Please call me

Okay