IN RENEWING MY DRIVER SUPPORT; YOU GUYS SAID THERE WAS A…

Customer Question
IN RENEWING MY DRIVER SUPPORT...
IN RENEWING MY DRIVER SUPPORT; YOU GUYS SAID THERE WAS A PROBLEM IN REGISTERING THE DRIVER KEY 7 TO CONTACT YOUR SUPPORT
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Ken, what driver are you trying to register?

I had just paid $95 US FOR THE ALL DRIVERS TO BE SCANNED AND UPDATED, WHERE NECESSARY. HOWEVER YOUR GUYS ADVISED THAT THERE WERE 18 DRIVERS NEEDED UPGRADING. I PRESSED THE BUTTON IN ORDER TO SEE WHICH ONES THEY WERE; AND A DROP DOWN BOX REQUESTED THAT I SHOULD PAY $56US FOR A TECHNICIAN TO ASSESS THE PROBLEM, AND FIX IT. AS YOU CAN IMAGINE, I WAS NOT IMPRESSED, AS THE PROBLEM WAS NOT OF MY DOING. I HOPE THIS CLARIFIES THE SITUATION, I HAVE NEVER HAD A PREVIOUS PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS. MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN SMOOTH, PAY THE MONEY , DOWNLOAD AND AWAY THE UPGRADED DRIVERS GO TO WORK.
;
I WANT THE DRIVERS CHECKED , BUT NOT AT MY EXPENSE.

Hi Ken, at whose expense do you want the drivers checked by?

Hi Ken, just checking in on your question - do you still need assistance with this?