I forgot my password for please help me. I lost password for…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ********@******.*** please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I lost password for my apple account***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never have

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No i don't think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not used my ipad for a couple weeks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

1. Navigate to iforgot.apple.com from any web browser.
  2. Enter your Apple ID, which is the email address associated with your Apple or iCloud account. If you've forgotten the address you used to create your Apple ID, follow the steps to recover your Apple ID.
  3. Type in the CAPTCHA characters to prove you aren't a robot.
  4. Click or tap Continue.

5. Select I need to reset my password.
  6. Click or tap Continue.

7. Select Get an email to have the instructions sent to your email address.

If you don't want to wait for the email, you could, instead, select Answer security questions and answer the security questions you filled out when you first entered your Apple ID (NOTE: You'll have to remember the answer to those security questions).

8. Click or tap Continue.

You will receive an email at the address associated with your Apple ID.

9. Open the email you received from Apple titled "How to reset your Apple ID password."

10. Click or tap Reset now in the email. You will be redirected to the reset section of iforgot.apple.com.
  11. Back on the website, enter a new password.
  12. Enter the new password ***** to confirm.
  13. Click or tap on Reset Password.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.