I'm trying to play a game and i get an error that Adobe

Customer Question
I'm trying to play...

I'm trying to play a game and i get an error that Adobe Projector has stopped working. my computer worked fine before. everything else is completely normal. this started on sunday, before that i could play the game with no problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The computer is Lenovo and it is Windows 10? ever since i did the lastest update over the weekend i've been getting that adobe projector error

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It started over the weeekend when i did an update that windows kept pushing on me. i haven't done anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Reduce the hardware acceleration to zero and let me know if that works:

**Be sure to uninstall the game from your computer and download a new copy of the setup file during this process**

1. Right-click on the game setup file.
2. Select "Properties".
3. Select "Compatibility”.
4. Select "Show settings for all users".
5. Select "Run this program as an administrator" and "Run this program in compatibility mode for Windows XP (Service Pack 2)".
6. Press "OK".
7. Now proceed to run the setup for the game and attempt to play it.

--------------------
Happy Holidays!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------