I have forgotten my password. Everything I put into my

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password. Everything I put into my computer or phone says it is a wrong password

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I can use my phone but I cannot download new apps, asking for password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No, how do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to Chromecast to get Netflix but unable to do this.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is this for an iPhone?