I'm trying to connect a amazon kasa to my android phone and…

Customer Question
I'm trying to connect...

I'm trying to connect a amazon kasa to my android phone and it tells me

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your Android phone?

I'm trying to connect an amazon kasa to my android phone and it tells me i could harm my phone or loose my data because i have to go to an unsecure source. what can i do?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Amazon phone? What have you tried so far?

I just got a eco kasa to talk to another kasa. and I am trying to get it set up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

N thats all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.