Just got a call saying my micosoft account is suspended it…

Customer Question
Just got a call...

Just got a call saying my micosoft account is suspended it was on my answering machine, is this another scam

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 model?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

NOTHING IS WRONG JUST GOT A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

On my home phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Look as i said my computer is working fine, just want to know if micosoft would leave a message

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Yes, it is a scam.

Please do not allow them access to your computer.

Do not answer there calls and if you do, tell them you are aware of this scam.