I turned on my computer this morning and in asked me for my…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, I turned...

Hello Pearl, I turned on my computer this morning and in asked me for my password ***** i don't have one, so i can't get into my computer. What can I do to fix this please?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My computer itself, it requires a password ***** I don't have

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a Lenovo 050-30 windows 8. 64 bit I can't get into my computer to get any further information

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since this morning. I know when I turned the computer on at first Lenovo Veriface wanted me to to allow their program which I did and had problems from then on. I am a mild computer user and as I have poor eyesight and it is very hard for me to write letters, I always use microsoft word, Most of the things I do is with Word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I say within the last few days if required as I import all the updates regularly when prompted by the computer by download updates and shut down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I do not need a password ***** all as there is nothing all than important on my computer other than to me

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your login. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

There are several things we could do here. The easiest is to restore it to a previous date before

today if you had that enabled on your pc.

Or keep entering the wrong password ***** and over. Do you see a password ***** or go to microsoft online message?