My Mac frequently puts up on the screen that safari can't…

Customer Question
My Mac frequently puts up...
My Mac frequently puts up on the screen that safari can't open for some reason. At other times it opens. I don't know what I need to do to fix this problem.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Try these steps first please> If your preference files are corrupted, they can prevent Safari from opening from time to time. Deleting these files resets your preferences, and may correct the issue.

1.Open Finder and click the "Go" menu option at the top of the screen.

2.Select "Go to Folder." Type or paste "~/Library/Preferences" and click "Go."

3.Drag the "com.apple.Safari.plist" option to the Trash and empty the Trash.

4.Restart your computer and open Safari.

It says folder cannot be found

okay, did you paste it like this ~/Library/Preferences

Is it $39 every time I ask a question? I thought that was for the month

no, it is monthly.

Connect and fix please

okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please> then reply here with the 9 digit access code and password.https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer.dmg

I don’t have a 9 digit access code and password ***** I know of...only joined a few days ago.

click on the blue link above and then download/ install teamviewer, then reply here with the 9 digit access code and password *****

Repeat. I don’t have a 9 digit code and password.

follow these steps please>Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please> then reply here with the 9 digit access code and password.https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer.dmg

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

For the 3rd time—I don’t have a 9 digit access code and password. Call me please