I used to have Hughesnet satellite with modem at old house.

Customer Question
I used to have...

I used to have Hughesnet satellite with modem at old house. moved to

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Moved to another city and then used another service. cancelled Hughesnet

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Charter installed in home. works well. cancelled hughesnet last May. Received and paid final bill. Now, get new bill after 6 months for non-services. Still have service pager on computer, but not using a satellite and their modem. What gives?

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

NO! I need to cancel that $69.47 bill that they charged my c. card!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.