Message for you says "malwarebytes will downgrade to Free in…

Customer Question
Message for you says...

Message for you says "malwarebytes will downgrade to Free in 3 days" with the choice of CLOSE or Upgrade.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Malwarebytes software?

Not sure if I ever updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Need help to understand program

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.