I purchased this product for a new computer and it showed…

Customer Question
I purchased this product...

I purchased this product for a new computer and it showed the activation key and the option to download it. I clicked on the $15. rebate key and the other screen went away without my printing it or starting the download.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

The new device is an HP laptop. I have an HP 4200 and Canon 3200 printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get back to the screen that has the activation key and start the download?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.