I cannot any longer connect my laptop to a projector.

Customer Question
I cannot any longer...

I cannot any longer connect my laptop to a projector

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows 7, Toshiba Satellite laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Satellite? Have you installed any updates recently?

It use to work but does not any longer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, other than one day it would no longer connect

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

Randy lets do it at a different time. I am about to host a live webinar.How can I get back to you.Thank You,
I will connect with you about 3pm. Your email address or how do I reconnect?Thank You,

you can come back to this page anytime. There will also be a link in your email.

Andy, Computer Consultant