Just text you about brightness,small screen and not being…

Customer Question
Just text you about...

Just text you about brightness,small screen and not being able to connect to internet

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Wow, not at home in trotwood ohio, just need help with computer brightness and small screen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the operating system of your computer? is it windows 7,8,10 or Mac?

Ubuntu 15.04

I am sorry. Unfortunately I may have to open this question to other experts by opting out from this issue, so that any other expert would give you a quick solution for this problem with no extra charge. Thank you.