I forget to log in to my account. What do you mean by

Customer Question
I forget to log...

I forget to log in to my account.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

What do you mean by device?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

I want to log in to bitcoin account ,How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

So many different ways , don't remember them all It boiltes down my Password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to go in to my account,Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your login. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you already set up the account for your bitcoin?

Are you locked out or forgot your password?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.