Having trouble with password Can't remember original

Customer Question
Having trouble with password...

Having trouble with password *****'t remember original password ***** it locked me out

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My phone

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

My daughter reset the phone is why I can't access the phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I changed the password ***** it wants original

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

What is the make and model of your phone?

What type of email do you have the phone attached to originally?

Samsung galaxys8
google

Do you remember the exact google email that you had on that phone and can you access it?

Please test this for me. Then reply back.

no I reset the password
d because I could not remember the original

Ok. lastly, is this a gmail or other? What is after the at sign on your email?

Gmail

Reset your password ***** here:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Put in your email address and follow the prompts. Getting in will depend on what backup you have

in place. It is required by Google that users keep current back ups in place to get back in their account

as they are free accounts *non business accounts are free*. They do not have a person that monitors

these. You will get in by using those back ups you put in place such as security questions, phone number

or another email address you put in to get a recovery link sent to.

1. Follow the steps to recover your account. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account and an email will be sent to you. If you don’t get an email:
    • Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders
    • Add *****@******.*** to your address book.
    • To request another email, follow the steps to recover your account .
    • Check all email addresses you might've used to sign up or sign in to your account.

2. Choose a password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know if you get stuck and i will assist.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

they are saying that account does not match

Please remember i cannot see what you see.

Who is they? Where are you seeing that message?

google

Where?

On the computer, on the phone?

I need to know where you see that message. When you try to put it in your phone

or when you are on your computer trying to reset it.

computer on google accounts

Ok, so when you put in your email it is saying not recognized?

What part are you at that it says not recognized?

I need the full message please.

there are no google accounts that match that information

When you are locked out and try to get into your phone, does it show you the email attached?

Also, if you ever used that email on a computer, we can try to 'reveal' it if you stored it at some point

when using it.

Another device used for that email would be helpful.

Please advise.

no it does not it only ask for it I have a tablet

Did you use that email on that tablet? If you did, try and hit the email to see if you can pull it up

or see if it is listed as an email on your tablet. It will show you the exact spelling of the email.

no it is asking for me to sign up

I cannot help much further without knowing what email you are trying to access.

You have zero recovery on this email.

The only way you will get in is if you used it on a computer somewhere and had the answer stored so

we can review it.

Reset your password ***** here:

Please advise.

Thanks

If you have another device that was on? I could try to 'reveal' the password ***** you.

Can you tell me if you need any further help with this or if i need to send you anything else?

Thank you,

~Franklin

I saw another request that you made. Please only answer here.

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin