I’m looking to get a Free Fax App for my iPhone or from my e…

Customer Question
I’m looking to get a...
I’m looking to get a Free Fax App for my iPhone or from my e mail,
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Fax Burner is most recommended, and pops to the top of the stack on a casual open examination of the field, with what you specified: fax, for Free, from an iPhone, and also from your email.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fax-burner-send-receive-fax/id392640124?mt=8

is where to download it to your iPhone. It is reportedly easy to set up (in '2 minutes' !), though I have not set it up myself. Try it, I hope it works for you as it is said to work for everyone else.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star rating interface at the top of the (cited below) JustAnswer page. A five-star rating would be appreciated! once you've tried the answer I have provided... Thank you.

(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)

$79
Is not Free,

My apologies! I was mistaken in the information I passed to you.

I will look for another that is free.

Try JotNot Fax... it's an app for iPhone. It says it is 'cheap'... other fax apps seem all to be 'Free' in that they offer an initial free trial for 15 days or 30 days... such as RingCentral (15 day free trial) or SmartFax's 30-day free trial... (which is at http://www.smartfax.com/?engine=gaw&kcid=&VID=&invsrc=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInIHTw9vz1wIVx42zCh3AogSqEAAYAyAAEgK4GvD_BwE

in case that info is of use eventually.)