By mistake in the XBOX profile i changed the birth date to…

Customer Question
Hi, by mistake in...

Hi, by mistake in the XBOX profile i changed the birth date to my son's birth date. now I try to changed it and I need to enter credit card. I don't have a problem with that it's just that I am nor a US residient. When I enter my card it says that the address is wrong.

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

The XBOX works at the moment, but, I want to change the screen time setting and I cant access the account. everything happened today

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.