I am having trouble accessing my g-mail account. Yes, I am…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble accessing my g-mail account. Yes, I am at a computer other than mine and I did recently change my password. some thing is amiss. The verification I got at the time of the password ***** is: ****.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. ********

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am out Canada in Bend Oregon. The recovery email "****" is not available right now for any purpose.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access your gmail account?

To Aparna
I have solved my problems myself for the time being. We well see the next time I am out of the country (Canada). That is when, on the last 2 occasions that is to say, when the problems occur.Bill M*****

That's great you have fixed your issue please reach out to us if need any technical assistance.