Its my phone not my computer. Its a samsung gallex 7. For…

Customer Question
Its my phone not...

Its my phone not my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Its a samsung gallex 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung phone? What have you tried so far?

For the last two days. i went on line to find google support and she said my phone/ e-mail had been hacked and if i sent her 2 100. i phone cards she could fix it but the cards would be returned to me and

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I can long into my account on line but i cant log in on my phone it say i dont have an account i had set the phone back to factory settings

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Your google account is likely not hacked and it sounds like someone is trying to scam you. First off google does not have tech support you can talk to, secondly not legitimate company would ask for payment via itunes gift cards or any gift cards which is how I know this is a scam. How did you get in touch with the person who says you were hacked?