Windows 10, office 365, hints are appearing mucj too often.

Customer Question
Windows 10, office 365...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Sony vaio I will get the model.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Vaio? Have you installed any updates recently?

No updates. I have gone into settings and tried to disable notifications. didn't help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

You can do below procedure to stop notification from O365

3: Scroll down and find o365 app and click turn off button which is on right side

Upon doing, you won't get any notifications from O365

Let me know that works...

Please don't forget to rate my service if my suggestion is helpful. You may click on above Stars for rating (top right)

Thank You