The people receive from me my mails with the name as yahoo…

Customer Question
Hello, the people receive...

Hello, the people receive from me my mails with the name as yahoo member service. I would like to ghange it with my own name as Rasa Graziene. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Computer and my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I 've tried to edit my personal acount but it dont works

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Idont know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

How do you access Yahoo, via your web browser on your computer?

Please let me know

computer and phone

Ok, to change this, click on my link and sign into your account

http://mail.yahoo.com

Click on Settings, then more settings.

Then under Mailboxes, click on your email address on the right

There you see Your Name

Change it to what you like there

Click save and it is set

Let me know how you go please

hi, unfortunatelly I don't manage to chage it. I don't see Your name, only my email adress on the right

yes, you had a few steps still to go

Are you on a windows computer?

yep

I will connect and show you how to do the instructions I gave

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

id 129 928 132
psw a32pn5

yes I am connected, my apologies for the delay, I needed a minute to complete with an existing customer

all fixed, please rate

Please resolve the payment issues it is informing about or contact customer service on

***@******.***

So you can make the payment and rate me for resolving your question.

Thank you

What do I need to do to pay for the service?

I am not sure sorry, but if you can please email customer service on***@******.***

Or follow the instructions in the popup about updating your payment details, you can then perform the rating so I am paid.

I can't to process a payment because of some error

please email customer service on***@******.*** and work through this with them please as I cannot see or so anything about payments.