My glaxey 4 wont take any of the pass worda i give it.

Customer Question
My glaxey 4 wont...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

SAMSUNG GLAX. A Andri

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I shut my phone down ,rebooted it ,an started all over again put it away for acouple of hours now it wont let me in how do iget in so i can fenew my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Wating for your suggestion

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

My Samsung Galixy powered by. Android wont let me in so i can change my password. I shut down , rebooted it. I've been trying for an hour putting in every pass word I know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you ,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this the password ***** the screen lock? Or is it requesting you enter in the Gmail account you used originally when setting up the phone?

Please let me know

thank you