Iam visiting China and my account has been locked because…

Customer Question
Hi Iam visiting China...

Hi Iam visiting China and my account has been locked because credit card was hacked and I can not load a new card

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Making any kind of phone call have unlimited but need to pay can not

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

About a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No account is off for no payment need to upload new credit card will not let because I am in China

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you cannot access the site because it is being blocked while you are in China?

Please let me know

Thank you

I can access the site but can not make any calls need to pay will not accept credit card because I am in China. My account is from USA. I am visiting China
also I am using a Vpn but skype still knows I am inChina

Ok, but if you can reach the site you should be able to then pay.

What is the exact error you are getting?