Since yesterday evening I have been trying to log into my…

Customer Question
Since yesterday evening I...

Since yesterday evening I have been trying to log into my Skype A/c but it won't let me. Have changed my password ***** but when I go into my Skype Icon I can't log in. It doesn't recognise my phone (mobile) no. or my email address and says that Microsoft have no information for my A/c

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I just tried to log in with my mobile minutes ago. The last time I used my Mobile was this morning when I sent a text to my granddaughter

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I do not have a smartphone. My mobile is just a prepaid mobile. I also have my home no listed with Skype as well as the Mobile and Email address. It does not recognise anything except when I go in thru SKYPE and get my A/c but can't log in. I changed my Password ***** this just a little while ago, with the last 1/2 hour

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to connect to Skype so I can call my friend

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Let me know your Skype name and email id associated with this account?

Ann Marston ***@******.***

ok

when did you last login successfully?

Are you still there

It shows two skype accounts associated with this account

Can you confirm which one to be reset

1: annchentine

2: annchen1643

I am here but I have a problem. An amount of $58.00 AUD has been taken from my PayPal Account. I was told by the person online that a refundable $5.00 would be taken only then refunded to me. I have not tried yet to log into Skype because I am to upset about this. Is this site for real? Is this site connected to SKYPE?
I have just noticed something about Tech Support Specialists - FREE for 1 week! but also 7 day Free Trial then only AU$58/month. Cancel anytime. I was NOT TOLD THIS and wish for my money to be refunded please as I cannot afford this. Please advise me regarding refunding this money I was not aware would be paid after I was told I just had to pay a $5.00 REFUNDABLE AMOUNT.
I can confirm annchentine is the Skype A/c I use only. Have just seen this question.
Are you still there arsufi2002?
All this problem has now really upset me and I am waiting for an answer from you regarding the above problem with the money taken from my PayPal Account. I was told one thing and another happened.
Andy, Computer Consultant