I have paid for and reinstalled ms office 365 for the next…

Customer Question
I have paid for...

I have paid for and reinstalled ms office 365 for the next year, but when i open up any of the programs a message pops up saying that my subscription has expirwed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It was assembled by my IT man

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I had a subscription of office 365 for a year and it expired today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you using a PC or Mac

pc

did you get an email confirming the purchase from microsoft

i though i was going to talk to a person from microsoft, not just anybody. i was asked to pay $5 refundable and then i found out that i paid $67. ms help is normally free. so i feel i am ripped off

you may contact customer service if you have questions related to charges

Tech Support Specialist: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 8 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

If you see SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRED in the yellow warning bar, select Reactivate, and then select Buy to renew Office online. If you bought a new, unused Office 365 product key from a retailer, select Enter Key