I am in the military and when I try to log on to my military…

Customer Question
I am in the...

I am in the military and when I try to log on to my military email, the security on my computer will not let me go. Is there a was for me to unlock the ability to access military sites?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am not

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do not need to reset my password. Microsoft 10 will not let me access the website where I can log onto it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Its a military website where I have to access my email

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello please tell us what happens when you go to the website in question.

Do you get an error message?