Just purchased Quicken Delux on line and am activating.

Customer Question
Just purchased Quicken Delux...

Just purchased Quicken Delux on line and am activating. Activation screen asks for activation code and instructs to look for the code on order confirmation. Order confirmation has no code.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Deluxe?

Have not

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Deluxe?

Have installed and am trying to get the accounts in from a backup.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Are you installing it on a Windows PC?

Why am I paying for a Quicken installation issue?

We are third party tech service company.

I am one of the expert in computer category assigned for you

No worries, you can go for refund if we can't solve the problem

Can we continue the troubleshooting...

I got switched to you by quicken. They failed to send me an activation code after I purchased the product. I don't want to pay anybody for Quickens mistake. If this is to be a charge to me we should not go on..
I don't want a refund . All I want is for Quicken to send me an activation code. Let's end this session.

You placed the question for 40$. I am the expert assigned and ready to assist you..

If you still want to cancel question. I will do that for you..

But, if you wish to continue, we will go fixing the issue

What you say

Please cancel.

Fine...

I will request question cancellation...

Thank you for contacting Just Answer