My Facebook keeps freezing up about every 2 minutes I know I…

Customer Question
My Facebook keeps freezing...

My Facebook keeps freezing up about every 2 minutes I know I have a virus but how do I get rid of it I have been to the phone store six times now they have done everything they can do they even had me change my password ***** on Facebook but I cannot get rid of the virus and I use Facebook about 95% of the time so if I cannot get rid of the virus Facebook is not doing me any good I will have to cancel my phone service and I do not want to do that what can I do to resolve this problem thank you for your help sincerely ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Facebook

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Facebook?

I have been to the store six times now they have done everything they know to do I do not know what they did but they are professional people where I bought my phone where I bought all my phones and they said there's nothing more they can do I know they changed my password *****'ve they've changed everything they can change soon as I did on bang it says Facebook is not responding do you want to close it well if I close it I lose everything I had I have to start over

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Soon as I get on bang it says Facebook is not responding do you want to close it well if I close it I lose everything I had I have to start over

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?