I am a Skype subscriber but am not able to be connected. and…

Customer Question
I am a Skype...

I am a Skype subscriber but am not able to be connected. My name is***** and I'm in Fremont, CA

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I don't remember, but when I click on the icon I get a request to change my password. I did it already three times. I believe my Skype name is ***** ***** I'm not sure of it. Please verify if possible.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not for the time being. Thank you for your assistance.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.