I am going crazy! I need to change the credit card on my…

Customer Question
I am going crazy...

I am going crazy! I need to change the credit card on my Avast.com but I am getting nowhere. Can't even talk to a person and they want my google account password. I can't even find it on my password ***** Wasn't neat so I have like 3 or 4 different passwords so I don't have my password ***** Google

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Not sure what a router is unless it's where I get my email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I am in my 70's and basically illiterate as far as computers go but I know that you needed someone to keep your info safe so I signed uo for Avast until 2021 but the want my permission to renew by the end of Sept for another year and I can't talk to a live person

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

• Please click on : https://my.avast.com type your email address and your password then click Sign in.
  • On the Overview page that appears, click Update payment details above the list of your current subscriptions.In the Payment and Billing Details section, click Modify Payment Details.
  • Select your preferred payment method and follow the onscreen instructions

Let me know the results

Thank you

Cancel free trial & subscription

Has everything worked out please?