I was having problem with my computer ,had factory

Customer Question
I was having problem...

I was having problem with my computer ,had factory reset,lost window 10.how can I get a new download window 10 home

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Hp envy windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Little bit of everthing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I upgraded when I got this computer when window 10 free upgrade

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

What version of Windows is installed on your computer now?

Andy, Computer Consultant