Am getting warned to pay bill for I don't know what i

Customer Question
Am getting warned to...

Am getting warned to pay bill for I don't know what i bought

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Don't know what they are billing me for and can't reach customer service

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For over amonth, can't get aphone # or get thru o e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Who is warning you to pay a bill? Which company does it say the email is from exactly?