Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I attempted to buy a dvd set but the payment showed paypal
Michael T
Michael T, tech support specialist
i attempted to buy a dvd set but the payment showed paypal instead of letting me select a payment option. why do you not show a customer phone number on the sitr … read more
Can't send payment of PayPal through my email. It just keeps
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
It just keeps spinning there's like it's trying to connect to it … read more
Want to use pay pal. Open an account. Want to open an
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
want to use pay pal. Open an account. JA: When did you last update PayPal? Customer: want to open an acount JA: What have you tried so far with your PayPal? Customer: never had an account JA: Anything… read more
I want to make a payment on my Paypal credit account and I
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
I want to make a payment on my Paypal credit account and I just cannot make it work … read more
I am considering accepting a payment through PayPal for
Thomastech
Thomastech, IT Manager
I am considering accepting a payment through PayPal for something I'm selling. I've never done this before I do have an account set up, but I've only used it for making payments, not receiving payment… read more
I have won an Item on eBay, but it won't allow me to select
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
I have won an Item on eBay, but it won't allow me to select PayPal as my payment option. My PayPal account accesses my personal banking acct. and my debit card, and I have enough money in the acct. to… read more
I need to know how to use PayPal. It seems to me that is the
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I need to know how to use PayPal. It seems to me that is the only way I can pay for some items … read more
A number of years ago I set up a Pay Pal account. At that
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
Hi. A number of years ago I set up a Pay Pal account. At that time I used the account to make a payment. Typically, I would guess, when one does not use the account for some time, I have forgotten the… read more
I have been trying to make a payment but Pay Pal say client
UranIT
UranIT, IT Consultant, Network and System Admin
I have been trying to make a payment but Pay Pal say client cannot receive payments. Is this a fault of my account or theirs? … read more
I. I MA NO SURE IF THE RIGHT PLACe. I am trying to pay an
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
I. I MA NO SURE IF I AM IN THE RIGHT PLACe. I am trying to pay an account in PayPal and keep getting this message..there is noting further on the sellers website and I have water to the and they say t… read more
I am trying to pay for something thru my paypal account
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to pay for something thru my paypal account however it is not on Ebay it is elsewhere how do I do that … read more
I made a typo in my original selling ads. The o was omitted
Cory
Cory, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I made a typo in my original selling ads. The o was omitted from dot com. Items sold and paid by buyers to this incorrect address don't show up in paypal account. Ebay is dunning buyers who tried to p… read more
I'm finding charges on my paypal account made through
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I'm finding charges on my paypal account made through google. I only make payments through facebook for purchases. I have many charges to google shown on my cellphone that I did not made. These charge… read more
I am having a hard time paying for a subscription. I have
Dustin, Support Technician
I am having a hard time paying for a subscription. I have had Skype for several years and this is the first time my subscription didn't automatically renew. When I try to buy a subscription it won't l… read more
i want to change my sign in information ,not my email and also
lorir
lorir, Data Architect
i want to change my sign in information ,not my email and also want to pay by paypal from my bank to ebay for an item #200607081657… read more
Im trying to deposit $14.00 to my skype account using PayPal
Adam
Adam, High School or GED
I'm trying to deposit $14.00 to my skype account using PayPal After doing it I get Skype message that the payment failed, yet there is nothing wrong with my PayPal account or creit card.… read more
Facebook question. Our not for profit wants to set up a Facebook
Amit - The Real Computer Expert
Amit - The Real Computer Expert, Master of Philosophy
Facebook question. Our not for profit wants to set up a Facebook Page (or maybe a Group) and they want to use the generic e-mail address of [email protected] ..... I know that generic e-mail addresses can not be … read more
i bought this pay pal icons to use on my myspace web site ...
Paul Klemstine
Paul Klemstine, Senior Developer
i bought this pay pal icons to use on my myspace web site because i'm tring to sell my own personal cds off my site- i do have a bussiness account with pay pal just need to apply link to my web page/p… read more