I'm trying to set up my PayPal account so i can get

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up my PayPal account so i can get payments

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I have never used it but have an ccount

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Gone to my account page

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What sort of payments do you want to use Paypal to accept? such as, among these choices for instance:

- credit card

- debit card

- payment through a link or icon-and-link on your web page or web site ?