I recently purchased a tower in order to use it for wireless…

Customer Question
Hello, I recently purchased...

Hello, I recently purchased a tower in order to use it for wireless access data entry by an employee. I've kept it on since I set it up, but accidentally turned it off and can't remember the login password. I went to the password ***** option at microsoft live, but it doesn't say it recognizes any of three emails I think I would have used.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am logged into all email accounts.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

But locked out of the tower as I don't remember the password. Maybe my phone number. (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need to get back into that tower and need to figure out how to reset the password.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

PS: Please ignore and close any remote assistance offer if shown anytime on this page; it's sent at the site's end and not by me.

Can I provide you with the steps for a system reset that will restore this computer back to factory settings and allow you to start over with a new account?