We wish to reactivate our account, but cannot find the right…

Customer Question
We wish to reactivate...

We wish to reactivate our account, but cannot find the right sign-in notice

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Have tried to find where we are to sign in ;;with; our skype name and password, but do not where to find it so we can reactivate our account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

We were active until about a week ago and then we got notice that our account would become inactive unless we gave the proper information to get it started again. Help!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Would just really appreciate getting back on line and able to once again phone relatives.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Is it regarding your Skype account?