Need to configure my opening screen to show my calendar.

Customer Question
Need to configure my...

Need to configure my opening screen to show my calendar

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Windows 10 Office 365

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Dell Inspiron

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes large update was installed yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry I cannot wait all day
Nice try, I am out
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.