I NEED HELP WITH THE AMOUNT OF TIMT I HAVE LEFT ON MY

Customer Question
I NEED HELP WITH...

I NEED HELP WITH THE AMOUNT OF TIMT I HAVE LEFT ON MY TRACPHONE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IT IS A SAMSUNG TRACPHONE

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

GALAXY J7 SKY PRO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

IJUST NOW TRIED TO PLACE A CALL AND RECEIVED A MESSAGE I WAS OUT OF TIME

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I RECENTLY PURCHASED TIME FOR A YEAR AY WAL MART HERE IN BURLINGTON NC

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.