I am trying to add a PayPal card to purchase credits for a…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add a PayPal card to purchase credits for a casino game

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Tried just now

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Got to the part to enter encrypted part and it keeps saying it does not match this is from a new card bought at a store

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.